- 1 tea-spoon of orange jam with a hint of ginger
- 60 ml Voortrekker gin
- 30 ml natural lime juice
- 60 ml of the Indian Secret* homemade liqueur
- Orange and ginger air with orange peel**
THINGS TO PREPARE BEFOREHAND
Made with vodka, sugar and an orange, cinnamon, cardamomo, ginger, fennel, nail, licorice and pepper infusion.
** AIR ELABORATION
Mix 150 ml of freshly squeezed orange juice, 50 ml of water, 2 tea-spoon of orange and ginger infused sugar and a tea-spoon of sucro. Blend it for a minute.
HOW TO PREPARE THE COCKTAIL
1. Mix with the jam and the gin together in a glass.
2. Then add the rest of the ingredients and mix them well in the cocktail shaker.
3. Strain them into a cold glass.
4. As the final touch pour on the orange and ginger air and decorated with the orange peel.